Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Few Favorite Baby Items From Etsy!

If you have never heard of Etsy, I urge you to go look now! The simple glance at http://etsy.com/ will turn into a full blown addiction before you know it. I adore Etsy. I can't live without Etsy. If you have children it's also a wonderful place to find unique gifts for those lil darlings! I have soooo many things on my wish list.... I will give you a peek :)



First is this beautiful hand smocked Bishop Style dress set by mytreasuredheirlooms. It takes my breath away. I love how sweet and innocent it looks, just perfect for a baby. The smocking is amazing and the tiny roses are so perfect! I show the 5 piece set here, but they also have the bonnet and the booties listed that you can purchase separately. *sigh* :)





Another one of my favorite things are these little sock babies by Chickabiddybaby . They are so precious and adorable! I purchased the rattle version for my daughter and I just love it. She personalized it with my daughter's name and also a little yellow rose (my daughter's middle name is Rose). Very soft and shabby-chic. Definitely a very special little keepsake to pack away for her! They also have some wonderful "sock kitties" and little onesies for sale. Take a look! :)




I also love the little skirts and dresses from the DrearyNeedle. I purchased a couple of things from here and absolutely love them! All of her dresses and skirts seem to be unique, and with a wide range of sizes from infant to 4t. I especially love all of the extra touches, ribbons, lace, ruffles, buttons, etc. Many of the dresses are made from vintage fabric and things like tablecloths and pillowcases...very creative! AND she offers free shipping, you can't beat that! :)




Bumble Bee Designs is another shop with items that have made it onto my wish list! If you are looking for that extra special baby shower gift then look no further. I pretty much want everything from BumbleBeeDesigns! Little flowers and bees, bunnies... ACK! I almost can't handle the cute overload! All of the clothing is handmade and hand-embroidered. All of the designs are her original designs. She even offers a few pieces that are geared towards boys, embellished with fish, trains, or bears. I love love love this shop and I have been coveting a few things for quite a while now! Maybe it's time I finally make a purchase :)

1 comment:

Jennee said...

Oh my! So adorable! Thanks for the links to other sellers :-)
Jenny