Sunday, March 30, 2008

You want to give me free stuff for my opinion? Uhm ok, cool :D

Some friends of ours told my husband about this website that basically sends you free products to try in return for a short report about them. The website is BuzzAgent After deciphering what the *actual* website name was biznation, buzzagency...(thanks for trying to remember honey), I looked into it and decided to sign up. I had to do a few multiple choice surveys...they need that info to base what their market is and to determine what products should be sent to people. I signed up a couple of weeks ago and last week they sent me my first "campaign product". It was actually pretty nice... one of those Glade Flameless Wisp Candles and they even put in a couple of refill scents. Oh and a few $3.00 off coupons to give to friends. In return I just had to tell some ppl about it and then write a short report on the experience. BuzzAgent gives you participation points... which lead to better campaigns and gifts. All in all it's pretty cool... our friends have gotten that automatic shower cleaning thing, and some Oust air freshener (and we got a coupon for a free can). Some other friends got one of those really nice and spendy Sonicare toothbrushes! Apparently they even give away things like stays at hotels because I saw that someone had written a report on it. Wouldn't that be nice! *crosses fingers* LOL



Oh btw... here is a coupon for $5 off the Glade Wisp Candle and a coupon for $7 off the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner AND a coupon for BOGO Free Oust Air Sanitizer! You're welcome :P

1 comment:

Nana Jean said...

You are amazing! I can't believe your items! Talent you have but where do you find the time??? I would love to design your business card...if you don't have someone else doing it...I will give it thought and prayer and see what I come up with...OK? >^.^<